Get an Injury Lawyer in Wyoming
Personal Injury Cases in Wyoming
Every year in Wyoming, Car wrecks are the single most deadly accident, and this is because of the fact that driving involves not just you, but also the drivers around you. It’s not surprise that these kind of auto injuries bring so much attention from the legal world. There are Wyoming Personal Injury lawyers who carefully guard the rights of their clients, and this is because if they do not, the insurance companies will attempt to low ball claimants in an attempt to maximize profits for their shareholders.
Call 800-403-6902, Free Wyoming Injury Review
Remember that You Can Get Answers Quickly From an Attorney By Filling Out the Form to the right.
These kind of court cases require a very specific level of expertise with regards to the legal system. If you want to find out what kind of a settlement you might be entitled to for an accident, medical malpractice, or other type of personal injury or liability claim, you can fill out the form and get a very fast response to your questions.
Car accidents are the only type of personal injury lawsuit that brings in the big legal guns in Wyoming. Slip and fall lawsuits, medical malpractice cases, and defective product lawsuits which are generally referred to as “products liability” lawsuits also bring a plethora of other legal cases. Whatever the cause of a personal injury there are a number of things you should consider if you have been involved of an accident where there is potentially someone at fault due to negligence or other liability.
What You Should Do If You Are Involved in an Accident
- Get medical help immediately
- Contact the police to file a report
- Get names and contact information for everyone involved. Make sure you also get addresses AND phone numbers, (And DO NOT FORGET TO GET PHONE AND CONTACT INFO FOR ALL WITNESSES.)
- Be careful of what you say to people at the accident
- Focus only on fact when you discuss the accident with the police.
- Although we’ve been taught since a young age to say sorry, this isn’t the place for that. Don’t tell someone that you don’t think it was their fault. Err on the side of not saying anything at all. These kind of things can come back to bite you later on.
- Make and religiously keep a meticulous record of medical visits, with the doctors as well as what dates you received treatments, diagnoses, and what the costs were.
- Be aware and guarded in what you say to an insurance company.
- Do not sign documents which are given to you by other parties. This is especially true of insurance companies, lawyers for the other side, or the other party themselves.
- Don’t settle your lawsuit by yourself with the other party or their insurance carrier. Hire a competent lawyer who can help you navigate this process in order to make sure that you are not short-changed of your legal rights.
- Be aware of time limits for filing a personal injury suit in Wyoming.
- Remember that these types of legal cases may take longer than settlign quickly with their insurance company. But this is for your benefit. The lawsuit might take a couple months longer, but it will yield you a much healthier financial settlement that is more likely to cover your medical, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other expenses you may have incurred as a result of the injury.
- See the form at the right which you can use to get a free consultation if you have had a personal injury. Realize that these lawyers will not be paid in advance. They will only get paid as soon as you receive your settlement from the other party. If they don’t negotiate a settlement for you, you won’t owe them anything.