Get an Injury Lawyer in Wisconsin
Personal Injury Cases in Wisconsin
Wisconsin drivers are involved in car wrecks and the personal injuries bring more than pain and suffering, in many instances the person who has suffered the accident gets compensation for their injuries via a personal injury lawsuit. Wisconsin Injury lawyers fight for the rights of accident victims on a daily basis. The main reason for this is the fact that insurance companies constantly low ball the claims made to them so that they can maximize company profits.
Dial 800-403-6902, Free Wisconsin Injury Review
Get Answers Fast From an Injury Lawyer Via the From on Rite Side of Screen
Whether you’re curious about how much money you could receive in a settlement, or you’re struggling to fight the insurance company over your injury claim, our experienced lawyers in your part of Wisconsin will fight for you to get what you deserve.
Car wrecks bring big news, but the Wisconsin Injury lawyers also represent our victims in Slip and fall cases, medical malpractice, as well as products liability injury cases. Whatever your injury, consider the following tips regarding car accident injuries and your lawsuit.
If You’re Involved in a Crash
- First, immediately get medical attention
- Police Report
- Collect names/contact info for all the people involved, including witnesses.
- Watch what you say
- Only state facts with police
- Don’t say you’re sorry because it could bite you later. Even if you’re sorry for what happened.
- Keep good medical records of any doctor visits, etc.
- Don’t speak to their insurance company, or if you do, make sure you are careful.
- Don’t sign anything
- don’t settle till you’re aware of your rights from an attorney
- There are time limits, so act fast in Wisconsin lawsuits
- Remember to be patient because these injury lawsuits sometimes time a little longer than settling, but you will receive a much more equitable and much larger financial settlement if you are patient to wait for a fair settlement from their insurance company.
Remember that you can always get your lawsuit consultation for free by filling out the request to the right. Our attorneys never get paid if you don’t get a settlement from the other party. Until you get paid, our lawyers don’t get paid to help you settle your personal injury lawsuit.