Palm Bay, FL Vaginal Mesh Lawyers of Weaver & Associates
Vaginal Mesh Lawyer Palm Bay
Weaver & Associates Vaginal Mesh Lawyers
Transvaginal Mesh Injury?
What Are the Elements of Vaginal mesh?
Transvaginal mesh refers to the medical device which is surgically implanted for the reinforcement of damaged or weakened vaginal tissue. The procedure is usually an attempt to repair POP (pelvic organ prolapse) or for treatment of SUI (Stress urinary incontinence).
Vaginal mesh normally is implanted in the vagina as opposed to usual insertion from within abdomen. The Food & Drug Administration has alerted the public of a general lack of reasons to use this kind of mesh implantation over the other options.
Why Vaginal Mesh Victims File Injury Suits
Women who were injured from serious vaginal mesh side effects may experience:
- Mesh erosion into the urethra, vagaina, or bowells
- Protrusion of mesh into bowels or other organs
- Severe pain as well as difficulty getting around
- Severe abdominal pain
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse again
- Infection of vagina
- Pain, both moderate and severe during intercourse
- Stress incontinence
- Scarring or shortening of the vagina
- Vaginal bleeding