Personal Injury Lawyer And Attorney Office Weaver & Associates
Fort Worth TX Personal Injury Lawyer
Personal Injury, Accident & Injury, Truck Wrecks
Trusted and Experienced | More than 100 Years Combined Personal Injury Experience
At Weaver & Associates Attorneys at Law, in Fort Worth, Texas, our attorneys have fought and protected their clients’ rights throughout Fort Worth’s Tarrant County and into the surrounding entire group of DFW communities for more than 25 years. With 13 offices in the DFW area, our attorneys carry the distinguished honors of being AV rated, board-certified, and above all, dedicated to the interests of their injury clients.
We put high priority on providing caring, personalized service & attention for our clients. We will take all the time necessary to listen to you, understand your questions, resolve your concerns, and fairly and expertly represent you legally so that your injury legal puzzle is solved.
Free Injury Consultation: 817-422-5929
Offering a free consultation to our clients, you can call us to schedule by simply dialing 817-422-5929.
Weaver & Associates: Trusted, Experienced!
Our law firm provides both specific and comprehensive legal counsel across a broad group of legal practices, such as the following:
- Personal Injury, including car accidents, motorcycle crashes, trucking accidents, boating accidents, premises liability matters, nursing home issues, medical negligence, and wrongful death. Our attorneys successfully litigated the highest personal injury verdict in the history of Grayson County, a $12 million award.
- Estate Planning and Probate, including wills, trusts, guardianships, powers of attorney, will contests, probate proceedings, taxation issues, and more.
- Family Law, including divorce, child custody, child support, spousal support, grandparents’ rights, fathers’ rights, child adoption, domestic abuse, and restraining orders.
- Business Law, including litigation, business entity formation and maintenance, contracts, limited liability companies (LLCs), purchase and sale agreements, acquisitions, partnerships, and employment law matters for either employers or employees.
- Criminal Defense, including all variety of misdemeanor and felony charges, fromdrunk driving (DWI) or boating while intoxicated, to drug offenses including possession, sales and distribution.
Contact Nall, Pelley, Wynne & Smith, LLP
To set up a private meeting, contact our office or call us at 903-893-8177.